What is Framework?
Framework has been a platform for labor trafficking survivors and other experts to support service providers and their community partners to identify and provide transformative services to survivors of labor trafficking.
This page is an archive of tailored, engaging, and user-friendly resources in support of those goals. Please use them, adapt them, share them.
- Labor Trafficking in Agriculture
- Labor Trafficking Matters
- Increasing Identification Through Outreach – Anna’s Story
- Identification of Labor Trafficking in Travelling Sales – Jason’s Story
- Survivor Perspectives: Increasing Identification Through Labor Trafficking Outreach
- “Unstoppable” – Labor Trafficking Survivors Discuss What Gave Them Hope
- Trafficking, Incarceration, and Survival: How the Criminal Legal System Harms Survivors
is a criminal legal issue but it’s also a
human rights issue
workers rights issue
We all have an important role to play in dismantling the systemic problems that create vulnerability and enable labor trafficking to exist.
To request individualized support–including from experts with lived experience–contact OVC’s Training and Technical Assistance providers.